A Christ-centered, community-minded church with the goal of helping people know Christ and become more like him.
Deuteronomy 15:10 –
"Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to."
Partner With Us
1. Attend a church service (10:30am at The Joylan).
2. Like The Springville Crossing on Facebook and sign up for applicable Remind Me Apps
(see bottom right of Home Page).
3. Attend the next Get To Know The Crossing.
4. Get involved via serving (contact Pastor Keith to see how, email@example.com) or attending a Connection Group (see ministries menu, Men, Women, Marriage/Couples, Small Group/Bible Studies).
5. Invest financially in the mission so that we can embrace the future God has for us together! You can do that on Sunday mornings or via the paypal link above.
6. Invite others to the mission! Use our invitation cards available at the foyer table every Sunday.